- More of Ember's personality and character have emerged this week. Some highlights are below.
- On Monday, she decided she loves to talk. All day, everyday now she chatters away. I'm sure I will live to regret this, but I love her voice and hearing her stories.
- Meeting people as of late, Ember has been shy. When in my arms she now swings her head around to the shoulder furthest away from the stranger and nuzzles in. It's amazing to feel like her safe place.
- During storytime, she oooohs and aaaahs and reaches her hand up and hangs onto my bottom lip, all with a huge smile on her face.
- 'Head and Shoulders' (the song, not the shampoo) and the alphabet are new favourites. As is, singing "Raise a Little Hell" by Trooper while hoisting her in the air. The latter produces giggles.
- Andrew has a three day weekend!! Planned is a walk in the River Valley, watching rugby with Grampa, and some shopping ! Not to mention, lying in as a family and pancakes for brunch.
Woah, Mum, the flash is on!
Ready for the Opening Ceremonies.
She loves that hand as of late and, she's pudging up for a growth spurt. Look at that belly!