Thursday, February 25, 2010

Little Cottontail

Cloth bottom girl, you make my rocking girl go round.





I would have never, ever guessed that cloth diapers were something that I would become addicted to or passionate about. Let me stress, when I say addicted, I mean addicted. For about a month now, I have placed an order for diapers at least once a week. I know I have a problem and my husband is certainly aware of it, but I can't stop!

I've decided that cloth diapers are like black shoes. In that, you need more than one pair - a pair for every occasion, really. To date, I have discovered the almost perfect diaper for every part of Ember's schedule. Furthermore, I have learned that no matter how well a diaper performs, it doesn't mean it suits our family or our daughter.

Why do I write about this, you ask.

First and foremost, I promised my husband I would acknowledge my problem publicly.

Second, you should be aware that this could happen to you. Cloth diapers (or fluff as us addicts call it) are seriously addictive; I'm not the only one with this affliction. I can only think of ONE friend who found a cloth diaper that she liked, worked well and stopped there.

We don't understand each other.

From time to time, I will be posting reviews of diapers. I realize that there are oodles of reviews circulating, however I have experienced "issues" with some popluar diapers that I haven't read about in other reviews to date. And I have discovered diapers that aren't well known yet, and you really need to know about. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment