Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ember Went to The Beach

I can't believe how quickly summer has wrapped up in these parts. Snow is predicted for Sunday. SNOW!!! Um, what about Fall??

This morning, I am pouring over photos from our adventures in a warmer time as I work at item number 22 on my 28 in 28 list.

A highlight of our summer is our day in Cold Lake, AB. Andrew's brother was at survival camp at the Base there and we took a Sunday to go visit.


Can you believe this is the best photo of all of us? Yeesh.

In addition to seeing Jay, this trip allowed for Ember to dunk her toes in a lake for the first time. Oh my. It was such fun to watch Ember wade in the water and giggle while the waves lapped against her chest.



I smile remembering Ember examining the sand.


Touch.


Look.


And, taste, of course.

This is one of my favourites.


Isn't she cute?

Summer days of sunny, family fun will help keep me warm on the gloomiest winter days.

No comments:

Post a Comment