Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dearest Blog,

I'm sorry that you have been so neglected. It's not that I don't love covering your wall with photos and posts about my family, it's just that I lost my blogging mojo. Summer reached it's peak, I wasn't spending a lot of time on the computer and as my cousin said, "all things need a summer vacation."

In my absence I've been mentally writing posts on a variety of topics that I look forward to sharing with you in the near future. My inspiration for this space is now nine months old, bubbly than ever and I've been snapping photos like a mad thing in an effort to hang on to all nuances of her fleeting infancy. Many of those will be hanging here soon, too.

Perhaps it's the smell of freshly sharpened pencils and the little people toddling down the sidewalk with backpacks strapped on, but I'm fired up and ready to reconnect dear blog.

A happening of the past weeks:


Ember managed to crawl into the cat's tent...


it was fun while it lasted ...


but she couldn't figure out how to get out. Hmmm...


Trying a yoga pose may help.

Finally, I just had to pluck her of the tent's clutches.

I will be back again soon with more harrowing tales. ha.
All good things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment