Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas 2010: Stocking Stuffers

So, it turns out I'm the kind of mum that approaches stocking stuffers with an air of practicality. I mean, there should be more than just chocolate in them right?

Well, in everyone's except mine.

Here are my favourite non-chocolate items this year:

Boon Flo

...because my child always seems to come thisclose to bonking her head on the faucet.


Alex Jr Farm Stickers for the Tub

...because the acoustics in the bathtub are all the better for moo-ing.


Life Factory Multi-Sensory Teethers

...because they can double as snazzy bracelets for me and they work!


Weleda Children's Tooth Gel

...because my toddler needs to get those chompers clean.


Educo Early Melodies Tambourine

...because she will love it and it will make her smile so big.


Nuby Sippy Cups

...because out of the few we have, this is Ember's favourite and basically we need another one.

Socks and toque will find their way in as well. What are your favourite stocking stuffers?

4 comments:

  1. Well my girly is almost a year older, so her stocking will be filled with bigger little girl things such as...a BIG orange and apple, coloring book and crayons, stickers, baby barettes, flash cards, real fruit snacks, toiletries, and some DVD's of her favorite cartoons. Christmas is going to be so much fun in our house this year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Growing up we always got 'useful' items in our Christmas stockings. When my husband joined our family we did a stocking for each other and he was really taken aback by the socks and the toothbrush that I included in his stocking! Over the years he learned and figured out how our family does things. Now that I have my own child, I do a good mix of fun items and things that are useful. There will be chocolate in each Christmas stocking this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've got the Boon Flo! LOVE IT! Great list of items!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to let you know that I awarded you with A Most Sylish Blogger Award...please feel free to stop by and see the post and follow me too!

    ReplyDelete